The results expected from the development and completion of the “Clash Oil” project are of double importance:
Advantages for the environment
– the synthetic oils will be completely replaced by 70-100% degradable bio-lubricants (approx. 4000 litres/year).
– less CO2 produced (1150-670 kg/Mg less lubricant)
– reduced gas emissions (-20%).
– lower oil consumption (60 litres less per transmission).
– use of renewable sources for the production of bio-lubricants.
– less pollution and safer oils.
– protection of the soil and water from accidental spills and leaks.
– efficient operation
– longer lubricant life (+20%)
– improved protection against corrosion during storage
– the right viscosity values during flushing
– energy recovered from the transmissions as they are flushed
– less lubricant lost