The project will be implemented in technical steps, as described below:
– optimization of the size of the graphite particles and glycerol concentration, and determination of the most functional bio-lubricant compounds.
– planning and implementation of a functional bio-lubricant collection system.
– design and construction of a heating circuit for the bio-lubricant tank.
– design and construction of an in-line station for filtering/separating lubricants.
– assembly of sub-systems and installation of the pilot system in the assembly line.
– flow tests and identification of the best temperatures for working with bio-lubricants; measurement of energy consumption, efficiency and the useful life of bio-lubricant cleaning.
– tractor field tests with target customers and any improvements that may have emerged during the experimentation and development phase or from the suppliers’ indications.
– definition of the recycling procedures and best practices.